Sharing knowledge to help others succeed.
Candace currently consults for the Ascend2020 ATL Program as Program Manager and Entrepreneur-In-Residence. She's helped design the program for 30 tech companies to gain access to capital, management education, and go to market strategy as part of a national initiative funded by JP Morgan Chase in partnership with Morehouse College and Tech Square Labs.
Areas of Consulting Focus
- Business Planning, Direction, & Strategy
- Business Development, Growth, & Scalability
- Technology Development & Implementation
- Website Functionality, Traffic, & Monetization
- Beauty Product Formulation, Packaging, & Distribution
- Fundraising & Financing Your Business
- Market Research & Customer Discovery Tactics
- Customer Acquisition & Retention
- Management Structure, Team Building and Delegation, & Best HR Practices
- Revenue Generation
How We Work Together
As a business consultant, I come to the partnership as an expert to share my knowledge, teach you the skills you need to know, and provide insight where needed. I will start by analyzing your business and create an action plan for you to implement. After thoughtful discussion and analysis of what results you're looking to achieve, we create a plan of action for you to move forward. The focus is always on the right projects, tasks, and strategy that will enhance your business to meet the goals you desire.
Book a Free Consultation with Candace.
Share your consulting needs and receive an action plan on how I can help you and your business.